Sunday, May 17, 2009

Why another blog ?

I must confess  I am not into blogs. 

Except for the occassional Amitabh Bachhan post or the fakeiplplayer blog off late I dont really end up reading blogs. And so I thought about blogging for a long time but never got around to doing it. Why will anyone want to visit my blog ? There is no shortage of opinions and views out there - why add to the confusion ?

I had the same opinion of books. Everyone seems to write one now a days. A few days ago I met someone who also wants to write one. When I bluntly asked him whether he really thought anyone would want to read it he said he wanted to write one for himself. To clear the thoughts in his mind. To put everything down on a piece of paper.

And so here I am. Not because I want people to know what I think but because I want to clarify thoughts in my own mind. Because I want to know what I feel strong enough about to put it down in writing.





2 comments:

  1. good show , great to see that you have taken the plunge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats bang on..look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete